This list is for my personal reference, but I figured it may help others too.
- What can I say to a newly diagnosed loved one? (My family reported this article was helpful for them.)
- What is endometrial cancer?
- How To Cope With Waiting For An Appointment Or Test Results
- Helpful Info on Preparing For & Healing After Hysterectomy Surgery
- Working During Cancer Treatment
- Sex and the Woman With Cancer (Best online resources on this topic that I have found yet.)
- How Cancer Affects Women’s Sex Lives
- The 8 Emotions That Every Cancer Survivor Experiences After Treatment Ends
- Lost in Transition After Cancer
- Post-Mastectomy Fashion: 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before My Mastectomy
- Is It Possible To Feel Sexy After Cancer?
- Intimacy After Breast Cancer
- Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause (Book, with great information on all kinds of menopause issues, including comprehensive sections on sudden & early menopause and self care.)
- Dr. Susan Love’s Menopause and Hormone Book: Making Informed Choices
- Nourishing Menopause: The Whole-Food Guide to Balancing Your Hormones Naturally
SURVIVOR SUPPORT GROUPS